Llamazing Fundraising Ideas
Step Into the Story with Latin Link’s LLAMAZING Fundraising Ideas…
Want to Step into the Story of God’s global mission by raising vital funds for Latin Link? Lorenzo the llama, Latin Link’s fundraising champion wants to step in with you! He doesn’t mind whether it’s a sponsored llamathon challenge event, a Latin Llamerican get together, or something llamazingly original – he is itching to step into your fundraising story so together you can inspire others to step into it too!
There are loads of ways to raise much needed funds for Latin Link’s ministry. Simply choose from Lorenzo’s llamazing fundraising ideas below, complete the sign up form, download and print Lorenzo’s lovely face and other fundraising resources, invite others to join you, and have fun sharing LLAMAZING selfies of you and Lorenzo raising vital funds for Latin Link’s ministry. (Don’t forget to use hashtags #Llamazing #Latinlink #Stepintothestory…)
Take part in sponsored events such as:
- Sponsored silence
- Bungee jump
Host your own:
- Coffee morning
- Cake sale
- Latin American themed life group
- Latin American quiz night
Raise funds for Latin Link by shopping or recycling your car!
- Looking to change your car? We’ve partnered with a two organisations who will scrap your car and send the proceeds to Latin Link.
- Sign up to Give As You Live and the online retailers you shop with will make a donation to us for every purchase you make!
- Buy your Christmas cards, etc from Just Cards Direct and they’ll donate 10% of each sale to Latin Link (if selected at the checkout).
Esther Stansfield, our Head of Mobilisation, recently took on the Great South Run alongside friends to raise money for Latin Link.
With Lorenzo the Llama for moral support, they ran a whopping 10 miles and raised an amazing £750! Thank you!
For all other enquires about fundraising and donating, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!